We have a feeling you guys are going to “bee” pretty excited about this sweet Caribbean chicken recipe from lifestyle expert Camille Styles and the National Honey Board. The honey-pineapple sauce is made with a uniquely flavorful combination of honey, mustard and pineapple juice that is both easy to make and delicious! It pairs well with brown rice and your favorite veggie dish (we love it with green beans).
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine ingredients (other than chicken) in small saucepan; heat over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture simmers. Do not boil.
- Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
- Dip each chicken breast in sauce; place in baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 325°F 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
Are you sweet on honey? How do you use it outside of tea and toast? —Kristen