Chocolate, berry and vanilla are tasty flavors. Don’t get us wrong. But if you’ve been a bit bored with the standard protein-powder flavors, try one of these … SO fun.
1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100 Percent Whey, Salted Caramel. Salted caramel flavor in your smoothie? Yes, please.
2. Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai. This plant-based protein powder is dee-licious. Spicy, rich and wonderful.
3. Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Shake, Cinnamon Bun. That’s right, have a cinnamon bun with your protein.
4. Precision Engineered Whey Protein Isolate, Fruit Punch. This fruity flavor comes with a punch. Get it? Har. Har.
5. Muscle Milk, Red Velvet Cake. Have your cake and drink it, too.
6. Trutein, Lemon Meringue Pie. Made with whey, casein and egg whites, this protein powder evokes memories of summer and grandmas. Which is awesome.
7. SAN Fusion, Banana Nut. Go simply bananas and totally nuts with this raw, plant-based protein powder.
What’s the most interesting protein powder flavor you’ve tried? I love how many options are out there now. I used to think “peanut butter” was exotic — now there’s a whole new world or protein-powder flavors to try! And, oh my goodness, can you imagine how good these would be in this recipe?! —Jenn