Whether you’re clinking glasses to celebrate your favorite mama this weekend or are just looking for a new, refreshing cocktail, our girl (because you know we’re pals now) Molly Sims has a rosé slushie recipe she calls “heaven in a glass.”
We think it could also go by “get that in my face” because, dang — that’s a treat! And because the Belvoir Lemonade in the recipe is made of fresh organic lemons and organic elderflower with minimal organic cane sugar … well, it’s a treat we’re not gonna be shy about trying.
- 1 bottle of your favorite rosé
- 4 ounces of Belvoir Elderflower & Rosé Lemonade ($6 at worldmarket.com)
- Ice cubes
- Lavender sprigs, for garnish
- Pour bottle of rosé into ice trays and let freeze overnight (or 8 hours).
- Once frozen, add rosé cubes, lemonade and a handful of regular ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend until ice cubes are at your preferred consistency.
Ever made a wine slushie? Seems like a good time to start if you haven’t! —Kristen